Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Something to cool me off

I am under so much stress the past days, not exactly from work, but from a fellow manager who looves to talk and talk and talk of his ideas of what we should and must do.  But is faster than a speeding bullet in pointing who should be the one to do the job.  A bureaucratic Houdini if I may say.

Thank the Lord my fellow officemates sent me this email and prayer and I somehow...got a little reprieve from the politician-cum manager of an officemate.




Click on the image for a larger view

This prayer also comes to mind.

Nada te turbe;
nada te espante;
todo se pasa;
Dios no se muda,
la paciencia
todo lo alcanza.
Quien a Dios tiene,
nada le falta.
Solo Dios basta.

***

May nothing disturb you.
May nothing astonish you.
Everything passes.
God does not go away.
Patience
can attain anything.
He who has God within,
does not lack anything.
God is enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment