Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Request for prayers...and some financial assistance

My emphasis and comments

***

26th of July 2010
Feast of St. Anne

Your Excellencies, Reverend Fathers, friends, and love ones:

Pax Christi in Regno Christi!

Allow me to express my most sincere and deepest gratitude for the prayers you offered for Mama Belle's recovery from surgery, for her healing from Cancer, and for the temporal assistance you extended to us.

Your prayers are Mama Belle's source of strength and consolation during these dark and trying times. Whenever I visit her room, regardless of how many times I do so in a day, she will always tell me; "text mo sila to please continue praying for me." An 'alternative' to this is "Anak, are they still praying for me?"

I love my mother so much. I will willingly trade places with her if I could. I have the strength to endure any pain in her behalf, but I do not have the strength to see her suffer.

Last 12th of July, she went under the knife with the purpose of removing the 'retroperitoneal mass' which was first discovered last 8th of July. Only less than 50% of the different mass-es {others were discovered before the operation} were removed in the said surgery. A histopathological examination was conducted, and on the 16th of July, the feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, the Oncologist confirmed that the tumor is malignant.

As advised by the doctor, I submitted samples of the tumors to the National Kidney and Transplant Institute last 21st of July for further tests, the result of which shall determine the and the of cancer, and the the mass will be most responsive to. As of this writing, Mama Belle is recovering from her operation and is slowly regaining her strength, but her eyes betray her fear of the upcoming chemotherapy.

Wherefore, I appeal to your Christian charity. I beg you to please remember Bella Zenaida Madarang Ramirez in your Masses, rosaries, Liturgy of the Hours, devotions, novenas, and acts of mercy. We are under the patronage of Mama Mary under her title of Nuestra Señora del Buen Suceso - Our Lady of Good Events - whose feast is on the 10th of August. I beg you, please beg Mama Mary to grant us a 'good event'.

As an act of faith, we will schedule further medical procedures {except for check-ups} after the 10th of August. 

As reminded to me by the great Mariologist, Bro. Marwil Llasos, O.P.; "never has it been known' that anyone who clings to the Blessed Mother has been left unaided". [AMEN!] Pray also for me. 

The burden on my shoulder is heavy, and I am the only one who is carrying this cross. I cannot even pray as before because "a huge storm {has} come up, and waves {are} pouring into the boat, threatening to sink it."{Mark 4:37} All I can utter is, Lord, save us!

Thank you to the Rev. Fr. Michell Joe B. Zerrudo for remembering Mama Belle as you offer the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass according to the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite. Thank you to the Rev. Fr. Abraham Arganiosa, C.R.S. and your Somascan community for the Masses and prayers you offer for Mama Belle. Thank you to the members of Defensores Fidei Foundation, Totus, and Ecclesia Dei Society of St. Joseph who assure us of their prayers during these trying times.

To those who are able, I beg you for financial assistance. We only have but a mite, and it is in all humility that I beg for help, para kay Mama.

If you have contacts at P.C.S.O and/or PAGCOR or any other charitable institution, please help me reach them.

Nagmamakaawa po ako. Tulungan niyo po akong tulungan ang Mama ko. [I beg of you. Help me help my Mama.]

Thank you so much. I assure you of my prayers, and may God bless you in the same way that you have blessed us with your prayers and assistance.

Entrusting Mama Belle and myself to the the Lord of Divine Mercy, and to His most sweet Mother, Mary most Holy, and appealing to your Christian charity, I remain.

In Christ through Mary,

Miguel Ramirez y Madarang
Address:  [I omitted Miguel's address and mobile number for security reasons, if you want to donate, just send the money through the bank account below.  There are quacks out there.]


Bank Account Details: Ryan Miguel M. Ramirez
B.D.O - V.A. Rufino Branch
Account Number: 6910017373

No comments:

Post a Comment