Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

A lying bastard continues to lie

I have received a lot of emails about this stupid claim and this is what I found out after my own investigation.

It turns out that the link leads you into a site where the ones who posted the Pro-RH video superimposed a screen shot of the homepage of the Couples for Christ official website.

So if you do not think twice, like this idiot who runs a Reputation Management company, you'd believe it hook-line-and-sinker!

Imagine that!  Couples for Christ turns to the dark side!  Good luck there Carlos!

***

Hey as far as I know, using another group's webpage, or just an image of it, and then putting a message especially a controversial one, making it appear that it is the group's message without the group's approval....  That is a lie isn't it...and...and...

ISN'T THAT LIBELOUS?

Makes me love to see him stroking the cold iron bars!

Hahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment