Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My take on that woman's self-deprecating rant...

I had to go into a retreat and pray a lot to fight the demon known as @@^&#T$FK)@(*&

....sorry, I shuddered just trying to type her name.

I have received a lot of emails asking for my take on her dissident-laced, not thanks to MST, speech and lecturing our bishops and even the Pope of how wrong these men are about contraception, Vatican 2 and all that jazz...

Stay tuned folks, because hell hath no fury than a Pinoy Catholic scorned by a looney dissident who has not even earned her degree in theology yet....

But has the audacity to lecture the bishops and the Pope about morals, the Faith and theology.

On second thought, she is CRAZY.

Now, then,  call me a SNITCH OF THE CATHOLIC TRADITION.

Stay tuned folks!

Especially to the seminarians writing me.

***


PS:  Now that makes two assignments for me.  This one and the dissection of that corpse known as...Primer on the New Translation.

*shudder*

3 comments:

  1. Looking Forward to Your Blog Entries Shredding this Woman's Brain from your Ultramontist Keyboard!!!!!!!


    CBCP VIVE!!!!


    VIVA CRISTO REY!!!

    ABAJO CON LACISMO!!!!

    Abajo con la teología de la liberación!!!!!

    Oscar Romero, terrorista herético!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats what you get when you study at MaryHell School of Theology!!!!!

    ReplyDelete