Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

HELP I NEED PROTECTION!!!

Someone is stalking me!  Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!


I was having a boring day when I received an email from a good friend who just came from an "event" in Pasig yesterday.

They were insisting that I am a brother of a priest!

WHA?!

I have a brother who is a priest?

Better ask my sister in law if she knew what my brother is doing.

Or maybe my brother is secretly Aglipayan or ordained by Milingo for the Moonies.

LOL!

I think I have an idea who they are talking about.  Poor guy.  He might get mauled one day for all the heat that the blog is generating, good and bad, and they think they got the RIGHT GUY!

Or maybe, just maybe.....

I AM A SECRET SSPX JUST LIKE WHAT THAT GUY IN CAPS USED TO SAY!!!!

And that other Vizayan guy thinks he cracked the code!

He just can't help it.  Try commenting on his bishop, even if the bishop did something bad, and you'll sure get a ton of fan heat from him.  You know the same kind of heat you get when you tell your female friends that Piolo Pascual is.............

LOL!!!!

Oh come on guys, cheer up!  I'm just ribbing you!

To cut to the chase guys, here are the clues to my real identity:

  1. I am a Knight of Columbus, Faithful Navigator, Past Grand Knight and Former District Deputy
  2. Former Major Seminarian of....................hahaha!  Think I'd tell you, huh?  Ask Andres Bonifacio if you can resurrect him from the dead.
  3. Occasionally visits Intramuros to.............
  4. Has LOTS of news sources here and abroad.
  5. And I am a member of a Tertiary / Secular Order.  If you follow the blog, you'll know what Order I belong to.
That's all you'll ever get folks!

Ok, so, start the chase and here is your map to help you find where and who I am.


3 comments:

  1. Well, I think I know something about you that you don't think about :-). You're a member of what Pope Benedict XVI calls the 'Creative Minorities' [http://www.creativeminorityreport.com/] which has nothing to do with race.

    ReplyDelete